Bankruptcy Tweets for the Week Ending 3/14/2010
As noted in this post, last week I started posting on Twitter, which has a 140 character limit per post. These are my posts for the week ended 3/14/2010:
- NY Ct of Appeals gets in pari delicto issue certified in AIG. Good complement to imputation issues certified in Refco. http://bit.ly/buw6Z4
- Judge Wedoff to decide on confirmability of a plan where the crammed-down lender can't credit bid. Briefs here: http://tinyurl.com/yg3mwbe
- New blog post on SCOTUS' free speech decision in Milavetz on this169th anniversary of Justice OW Holmes' birthday. http://tiny.cc/OZdy2
- 7th Cir-BK standing narrower than Art. III. "Person aggrieved" in BK must appear, object, & have pecuniary interest. http://tiny.cc/f7voh
- Judge Wedoff says he'd reject a plan denying a crammed down lender a right to credit bid, but the issue was moot bec the plan was withdrawn.
- KERP denied on remand in MD BK Ct. bec of lack of competing employment offers. Asset purchaser's offer doesn't count. http://tiny.cc/pG1Py
Thanks as always for reading.
© Steve Jakubowski 2010